Please come out and join us for the next meeting of the Long Beach Surfer's Association – Wednesday, December 14th, 2011 – 7:30PM at the Long Beach High School Upper Auditorium!
Lots on the agenda, including:
- An Update on efforts to clean up Reynolds Channel and discussion on how the sewage dumping impacts our surf zone
- The latest on our efforts to work with the 2012 incoming City Council to improve summer surf access
- Preliminary announcements for contests, cleanups, board swaps and other LBSA sponsored events for 2012
- The latest news on the Quiksilver Pro NY 2012
- An invitation to all to join us at Swingbelly's on Friday, December 16th for the LBSA Hoilday Party!
Please join us, and bring a friend! See y'all there!